You will oversee all the live streaming for our Wednesday-Sunday Fire & Glory Outpouring services, learn the platforms, and need to be able to problem solve fast to fix problems quickly and efficiently for our internet audience. You will be responsible for assisting in the creation of public content to be played on multiple platforms. You will need the ability to effectively pitch ideas, offer creative solutions to problems, and think of innovative ways to reach a desired audience.
• Ability to manage priorities, work independently at times, and work closely within a team.
• Must have technical knowledge of all aspects of video editing, including importing content, working with a variety of compression formats, and basic audio mixing.
• Must have strong communications skills – verbal, written and presentation.
• An interest in learning new technologies.
• Function well in a fast-paced environment, possess a “can do" attitude, be self-motivated, and have the ability to work independently.