We believe Elisha Academy will be one of the most important investments you will make in your life, so our goal is to make the academy both affordable and accessible. If you have questions regarding this information, please contact our admission team at email@example.com.
Early Tuitions | $2,300
Early tuition must be paid by Thursday, July 31, 2019.
Standard Tuition | $2,750
Standard tuition must be paid by Saturday, September 8, 2019.
Early Pay Discount
Upon payment of deposit, the early pay discount is automatically applied to each account. The discount is automatically removed if tuition is not paid in full by the Early Pay Discount Deadline. Checks or cash payments must be received before the Early Pay Discount Deadline date so if you are mailing your payment, please plan accordingly.
Family discounts apply to immediate family members attending the Elisha Academy in the same semester. For example: spouse, father, mother, child, brother, sister or grandparents. Family Discounts are not automatically applied.
Family Discount Requirements:
• All deposits of the immediate family must be paid prior to discount being applied.
• The student is responsible to email admissions with the names of all eligible family members and a request for the family discount.
• As an engaged couple, you will qualify for the family discount if you become married prior to the first day of class for that semester.
Full Payment Requirement
Students will not be allowed to attend class if tuition is not paid in full. At this time, scholarships or payment plans are not available from Elisha Academy. If you do not have adequate finances by the payment deadlines, you will have to wait until the next semester to attend.
Incoming students that have paid their non-refundable deposit and have made tuition payments are able to be reimbursed for 90% of their paid tuition if Admissions receives a reimbursement request via email before January 1, 2020. Students are unable to receive reimbursement for the non-refundable application fee and non-refundable deposit. Students leaving school early are eligible for partial refunds. If admissions receives an email requesting early withdrawal the following amounts will be refunded:
• 60% of the paid tuition will be refunded if the request is received in the first 3 weeks.
• 40% of the paid tuition will be refunded if the request is received during the 4th or 5th week.
• 25% of the paid tuition will be refunded if the request is received during the 6th or 7th week.